(Inclusive of all taxes)
● Immunity Support for you and your family
● Supports Respiratory Health
● Improves Innate Immunity of the body to fight infections
● Balances Vata, Pitta, and Kapha Doshas
● Soothes flu like symptoms
● Giloy Ghanvati supports Immunity and digestion
● Ayush Kwath supports immunity and soothes sore throat
● Prandhara Manages everyday Common Ailments
● Anu Taila Lubricates the Nasal Passage and reduces congestion
The herbal formulation of Ayur Defence helps fight usual flu-like symptoms e.g. fever, runny nose, difficulty in breathing, cough etc
● Reduces improperly-digested impurities (ama)
● Improves circulation
● Helps reduce microbial load
● Balance excess mucus
● Helps the body build its immunity
● Aids in blocked or runny nose
● Manages issues like Mild fever, Dry throat, Muscle pain,Fatigue etc
● Improves appetite
● Beneficial in all types of fevers
● Digests and removes the disease-causing toxins.
● Strengthen the body’s immune system
● Also beneficial in gout, burning sensation, headache, body ache, loss of appetite and indigestion
● Anti Inflammatory, antibacterial and digestive stimulant
● Strengthens your immunity
● Helps fights Infection,
● Protects against bacterial and viral invasions
● Supports prana and Udana
● Soothes sore throat
● Effective solution for problems related to Ear, Nose, and Head
● Supports Respiratory Immunity
● Balances Kapha Dosha
● Effective Nasal Oil
● Lubricates the nasal passage
● Soothes Respiratory Allergies
● Manages everyday Common Ailments
● Relieves Cold, Headache, and Nasal Congestion
● Helps in Indigestion, Stomach ache and Vomiting
● Also soothes Respiratory Allergies and Sinusitis
● Natural Remedy for Insects Bite and Itching
● Can be used for toothache
Ayur Defence AV
For Adults, take 1-2 tablets with warm water and for children, take 1 tablet with warm water or as directed by the Physician.
For Adults: 500mg to 1000mg (2-3 dosage per day) after meals with ginger juice, honey or lukewarm water.
For Children: Take the dosage as advised by the Vaidya.
Note: Pregnant and lactating ladies must consult a Vaidya before taking Giloy Ghanvati.
Use 2-4 drops of Anu Taila as a Nasal drop or in Nyasa, twice a day. Use externally for Sirobhangya or advised by the Physician
Add 3 Grams of Kwath Powder in 150 ml of boiling water. Sip it like a tea, once or twice daily, or as advised by your physician. Depending on one’s taste, Gud (Jaggery)/ Darksha (Raisins) and/or Lemon Juice can be added to the Kwath.
It can be used in various common ailments such as-
Cold/Nasal Congestion: Pour 2-3 drops on a handkerchief and inhale.
Sinusitis: Add 2-3 drops in boiling water and inhale the vapors.
Toothache: Wet a cotton plug with a few drops and put on the painful tooth.
Diarrhea (First Aid), Flatulence, Spasmodic Pain, Stomach ache: Take 2-3 drops with water or on a lump of sugar.
Nausea/Vomiting: Take 2-3 drops with water or on a lump of sugar.
Insect Bite/Itching: Rub 1-2 drops on the affected area.
Headache: Lightly apply 2-3 drops on the forehead.