By using or continuing to use the site you agree to our use of your information (including sensitive personal information) in accordance with this Privacy Notice, as may be amended from time to time by Maharishiayurvedaindia.com in its discretion. You also agree and consent to us collecting, storing, processing, transferring and sharing information (including sensitive personal information) related to you with third parties or service providers for the purposes as set out in this Privacy Notice.
We may be required to share the aforesaid information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection or investigation, including of cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences. You agree and consent for Maharishiayurvedaindia.com to disclose your information, if so required, under applicable law.
• Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to provide features such as Recommended for You, personalised advertisements on other Web sites (e.g., Maharishi Ayurveda Associates with content served by Maharishiayurvedaindia.com) and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
• If you do leave cookies turned on, be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others. Maharishiayurvedaindia.com shares customer information only as described below and with Maharishiayurvedaindia.com, Inc. and the subsidiaries which Maharishiayurvedaindia.com, Inc., controls and that are either subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
• Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with affiliated businesses. In some cases, such as Marketplace our team, these businesses operate stores at Maharishiayurvedaindia.com or sell offerings to you at Maharishiayurvedaindia.com. In other cases, we provide services jointly with or on behalf of these businesses. Click here for some examples of co-branded and joint offerings. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
• Third Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable law.
• Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Maharishiayurvedaindia.com customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
• Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Maharishiayurvedaindia.com, Inc. or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
• Protection of Maharishiayurvedaindia.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with applicable law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety of Maharishiayurvedaindia.com, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies, organisations, government or regulatory authorities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in a way that is contrary to the commitments made in this Privacy Notice
• With your consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
• We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input in addition to maintaining security of your information as per the International Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001 on "Information Technology Security Techniques Information Security Management System-Requirements".
• We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
• We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal information (including sensitive personal information). Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
• It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer. Click here for more information on how to sign off.
Our site includes third-party advertising and links to other Web sites. For more information about third party advertising on Maharishiayurvedaindia.com, including personalised or interest-based ads.
Maharishiayurvedaindia.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Maharishiayurvedaindia.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. This list will change as our website evolves.
Once you register with Maharishi Ayurveda we will be able to send you promotional information about our product & services via SMS & Email from time to time. You can unsubscribe by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. You agree to optin for SMS & Email promotional messages while registering or while buying any product from our website.
• As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such Maharishiayurvedaindia.com features as Your Profile, Wish Lists, Customer Reviews.
• You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in the Which Information Can I Access? section. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the previous version for our records. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences. (If you do not want to receive Conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of Maharishiayurvedaindia.com and orders placed with Maharishiayurvedaindia.com, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
• If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences. (If you do not want to receive Conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of Maharishiayurvedaindia.com and orders placed with Maharishiayurvedaindia.com, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
• The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
If you have any concern about privacy or grievances at Maharishiayurvedaindia.com, please contact us with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our website frequently to see recent changes.
Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.