(Inclusive of all taxes)
Phal Ghrita is an ayurvedic medicine, in herbal ghee form. It is also used for panchakarma procedures.
• Promotes fertility
• Increases secretion of semen
• Endocrine stimulant
• Gives strength to the brain, nerves, eyes, and other body organs.
• Disorders of the female genital tract
• Menstrual disorder
• Lower abdominal pain, tenderness
• Weakness and female infertility
• Blocked fallopian tube (applied locally as an intrauterine insufflation)
• Oligospermia, Spermatorrhoea, Sexual weakness.
Adult: 06 to 12 grams (empty stomach with warm milk twice a day) or as advised by the physician.
PRECAUTION AND SIDE EFFECTS:
Phal Ghrita should be avoided in following conditions:
1. Digestive weakness
2. Weakness of liver
3. Chronic fever
4. High blood pressure
6. Heart disease
8. High cholesterol
PREGNANCY AND LACTATION:
Consult an ayurvedic physician before using Phal Ghrita during pregnancy and lactation.