Place this code on thank you page Place this code when a product is added into AddToCart Place this code checkout initiation is trigerred
Maharishi Ayurveda Triphala Churna is a potent combination of dried fruits of the three plant species Amalaki, Hareetaki, and Bibhitaki (Terminalia chebula). Amla, a rich source of Vitamin C, helps improve metabolism and digestion; Haritaki helps in healthy organ function and combats stomach issues while Bibhitaki has detoxifying properties that promote overall health and well-being. This Ayurvedic preparation is well-known for its ability to alleviate constipation and promote bowel movement. It supports gastrointestinal health by facilitating the body's natural detoxification and cleansing processes, as well as promoting healthy digestion. It is enriched with antioxidants that protect against free radicals and possesses antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties, which can aid in combating infections and improving gut health.
- Helps ease bowel movements by working as a natural laxative. It increases the peristaltic movement of the intestines and stimulates natural contractions of muscles in the digestive tract to promote regular easy and painless bowel movements.
- Helps gently relieve constipation offering instant relief.
- Promotes a healthy gut by bringing about balance in the gut flora and allowing better absorption of nutrients and elimination of waste.
- Helps with digestive issues by stimulating the production of digestive enzymes. It promotes a healthy gut to enhance overall health and helps resolve gut-related health concerns.
- Supports healthy weight management and overall well-being.
This Churna can be consumed by anyone looking to promote better bowel movement and gut health. It is especially beneficial for people with these conditions:
- Cough & Pneumonia
- Flatulence & Abdominal distension
- Periodontal diseases like Pyorrhea, Gingivitis
- Oral Ulcers
- Cold-induced Stress
- Inflammatory Eye diseases like Conjunctivitis
- Hyperpigmentation & Skin Ageing
- Hair fall & Greying of Hair
- Skin infections
3-6 grams daily on an empty stomach or as directed by the Vaidya