₹345 ₹352 You save: 1% (₹7)
Abhrak bhasma is an ayurvedic medicine, prepared from Mica. It is used in the treatment of asthma, urinary disorders, skin diseases etc. It has an ability to pacify all three doshas in the body.
It contains different chemical constituents like Magnesium, Iron, Potassium, Calcium and Aluminum.
• Powerful cellular regenerator
• Energy booster
• General body tonic
• Nervine stimulant
• Digestive stimulant
• Chronic headache/Migraine
• Dementia & Alzheimer disease
• Parkinson’s disease
• Memory loss and brain atrophy
• Insomnia / Anxiety / Depression/ Irritability
• Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
• Acidity / Heartburn
• Liver enlargement/ Hepatitis/ Jaundice
• Spleen enlargement
• Irritable bowel syndrome/ Ulcerative colitis
• Cough / Asthma
• Angina pectoris / Myocardial ischemia /Cardiomegaly
• Infertility /Impotency/ Oligospermia
• Menopausae syndrome / Postpartum depression
CHILDREN (BELOW ONE YEAR) -30 mg twice a day or as advised by the Vaidya
CHILDREN (ONE TO TEN YEAR) – 125 mg twice a day or as advised by the Vaidya
ADULTS – 125 to 375 mg once or twice a day (after meal)
Honey, Ghee, Triphala Kashaya, Fresh ginger juice, Guduchi decoction
Abhrak Bhasma is safe to use for the health condition indicated above.
• Its higher dosage can cause severe side effects.
• It is avoided in case of acute bleeding disorders.
• It is strictly advised to take under medical supervision.
PREGNANCY & LACTATION:
Should be taken under medical supervision.