Place this code on thank you page
Place this code when a product is added into AddToCart
Place this code checkout initiation is trigerred
Giloy Satva (Guduchi / Amrita Satva) 5 Pack ( 10gm Pack Each ) - Maharishi Ayurveda
Giloy Satva (Guduchi / Amrita Satva) 5 Pack ( 10gm Pack Each )
A potent ayurvedic formulation that is obtained from the maceration of the aqueous extract of the divine Giloy plant.
- Predominant effect is seen on PITTA disorders.
- Improves Digestion, Carminative & Antacid
- Relieves burning sensation of hands and feet
- Relieves excessive thirst
- Boosts Immunity & rejuvenates the whole body
- Improves muscle strength
- Reduces Stress & Anxiety
- Hematogenic (helps in formation of red blood cells)
- Blood purifier
- Detox (eliminates AMA)
- Mild Antipyretic
- Mildly laxative
- Acts as an aphrodisiac
- Prevents ageing
- Skin disorders
- Acute & Chronic Fevers
- Indigestion, nausea, and vomiting
- Mouth ulcers, Peptic or Duodenal Ulcer
- Intestinal worms
- Vision problems
- Gouty Arthritis
- Heart disorders like Mild Hypertension, Tachycardia, Palpitations, etc.
- Ulcerative colitis
- Urinary problems like painful micturition.
The exact dose depends on age, strength, digestive power, and nature of the illness, state of dosha, and dhatu of the patient.
- Children: Under the direction of experienced Vaidyas.
- Adults: 250 mg to 2000 mg max. per day in divided doses.
PRECAUTIONS & SAFETY:
- Pregnancy & Lactation: Giloy Satva is used in women with a high risk of miscarriage along with other remedies. It may be safe in pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Diabetic patients should check their blood sugar levels while having Giloy Satva.
Ghee, Ginger juice, Honey, Milk, Buttermilk, etc. depending on Dosha.
500mg to 1gm with hooney twice a day or as advised by the physician.
Keep in cool & Dry Place, Lid Tightly closed